24 may 2023 | 10u00 – 18u00 25 may 2023 | 10u00 – 18u00
Jan van Rijswijcklaan 191 2020 Antwerpen
Get to Antwerp carefree! Take the train to Antwerp-Berchem station and there take a taxi from Antwerp Taxi to Antwerp Expo at our expense, a ride of only 2.5 km. At the entrance of Advanced Engineering BE, a hostess will settle your fare and you can visit the event for free. Of course, we also provide a free taxi ride back to the station after your visit. Do not hesitate to travel with your laptop or tablet and catch up on your work on the way. Free lockers are available on site.
- From Brussels via the E19 motorway: exit 5a “Antwerpen-Centrum”, follow direction Singel-Zuid. At the second traffic lights turn left into the Jan Van Rijswijcklaan. Follow the arrow Antwerp Expo.
- From Ghent via the E17: Take exit 5 “Wilrijk/Berchem” on the ring road and follow the arrow Antwerp Expo.
- From Breda, Hasselt or Turnhout: Follow the ring direction Brussels, take exit 5 “Wilrijk” and follow the arrow Antwerp Expo.
- Antwerp Airport (6km) more info on www.luchthaven-antwerpen.com
- Brussels Airport (40km)
- By train, go to the Antwerp-Central station. There you can take tram 2, tram 6 or bus 17. More info on www.belgianrail.be
- By Tram (De Lijn): Tram 2: Merksem – Hoboken (direction Hoboken) and tram 6: Luchtbal – Olympiade (direction Olympiade). Both trams stop at the entrance of Antwerp Expo. More info on www.delijn.be
- By Bus (De Lijn): Bus 17: Rijnkaai – Central Station – UZA (direction UZA) and bus 22: Groenplaats – Valaar – UZA (direction UZA). More info on www.delijn.be
- You can park on the Vogelzang visitor car park next to Antwerp Expo.
- You can park for free on the public road on Vogelzanglaan and at various car parks in the area.